The Shock and Steel Unique Version Package deal has returned on the 2022 Chevy Camaro.
Tagged with RPO code B2E, the Shock and Steel Distinctive Version offer will be presented as optional tools on the 2022 Chevy Camaro in the 2LT, 3LT and 2SS trim stage. The devices deal will also be out there on both the coupe and convertible body variations.
For these viewers who not be familiar, the Shock and Steel Particular Edition package for the Chevy Camaro contains the next equipment:
- 20″ blade design aluminum wheels (RPO Q7F)
- Carbon Flash-painted exterior mirrors
- Center stripe (Silver when Rapid Blue is requested Shock when Black, Satin Steel Metallic or Summit White is ordered)
- Fuel filler door in Black with obvious carbon fiber insert (RPO VQL)
- Yellow-painted calipers (RPO J6E)
- Black sueded knee pads (RPO S0U)
- Carbon fiber instrument panel moldingPremium carpeted flooring mats (RPO 3DL)
- Top quality carpeted ground mats (RPO VYW)
On top of that, when ordered with the 2LT and 3LT trim level, the Shock and Metal Special Version package deal will contain the RS Package (RPO WRS), rear stanchion spoiler (RPO D5Z) and Brembo 4-piston front, performance brakes (RPO J55). The package deal can’t be combined with the out there Redline Package deal (RPO WBL) or the SS 1LE Observe Efficiency Offer (RPO A1Y).
The obtainable exterior shades for the Shock and Steel Specific Edition deal have also improved for 2022. While the 2021 Camaro Shock and Steel Specific Version could only be ordered in Black, Satin Steel Metallic or Summit White, the 2022MY will also be presented in Fast Blue. The Fast Blue exterior color is a new addition to the Camaro’s color palette and was very first previewed on the Daytona 500 NASCAR pace auto again in February of this year.
Pricing for the 2022 Chevy Camaro Shock and Metal Unique Edition has not but been declared. For reference, the package price $4,395 USD to equip on a 2021MY Chevy Camaro coupe in the 2SS trim level.
Subscribe to GM Authority for a lot more Chevy Camaro news, Chevy information and close to-the-clock Standard Motors news coverage.