DARIEN, IL — Last week, Darien law enforcement managed situations involving a battery at Walmart, a strike-and-run crash, an attempted burglary, shoplifting, a damaged window and DUIs. Listed here is data from the most recent Darien law enforcement reports:
- Yolanda Leonard, 55, of Darien, was arrested about 1 p.m. Aug. 4 at Walmart, 2189 75th St., on a charge of battery. Police responded to a fight that resulted from an incident. She was launched and given a date to show up in court.
Come across out what’s happening in Darien with no cost, actual-time updates from Patch.
- Robert Monreal, 70, of Darien, was cited about 1:30 p.m. in the 7500 block of Farmingdale Drive on costs of failure to minimize speed to keep away from an incident and failure to give info to a motor vehicle proprietor soon after placing an unattended vehicle. He was unveiled and presented a day to show up in courtroom.
- An attempted burglary took position right away Saturday at Dry Dock Inn, 1125 N. Frontage Street. An staff confirmed up at 6 a.m. Sunday and saw pry marks on the doorway jamb on the southwest facet of the making. The reduction was approximated at $500 for the harmed door.
Locate out what is taking place in Darien with cost-free, authentic-time updates from Patch.
- Litrice Townes, 46, of Woodridge, was cited about 8:30 a.m. Aug. 4 at Walmart, 2189 75th St., on a cost of retail theft. He was observed scanning merchandise and leaving the keep without having creating payment. He was released and given a day to appear in court docket.
- An officer observed that a car’s window was broken about 6:30 a.m. Friday at WoodSpring Suites, 951 N. Frontage Highway. The owner confirmed the destruction to the window was the outcome of a landscape brick.
- Crops were eliminated from a residence on June 27 or June 28 in the 8900 block of Kilkenny Generate. The loss was approximated at $50. The report was filed Aug. 2.
- Kris Saucedo, 38, of Willow Springs, was arrested about 2 a.m. Friday on 75th Road in the vicinity of Cass Avenue on charges of DUI, poor lane utilization, disobeying a targeted traffic manage gadget and failure to signal when expected. An officer saw Saucedo swerve from the remaining lane to the right lane. He was introduced and presented a date to look in court.
- Vilma Vaiciene, 60, of Palos Hills, was arrested about 2:30 a.m. Saturday on 75th Avenue on charges of DUI, resisting or obstructing a law enforcement officer, and functioning an uninsured motor auto. She was produced and provided a date to appear in courtroom.
- Sasa Mastrapovic, 26, of Darien, was cited about 1:30 a.m. Saturday on Plainfield Highway on charges of no legitimate driver’s license and inappropriate lane use. Mastrapovic was introduced and presented a date to appear in courtroom.
- Angelo Roberts, 29, of Westmont, was cited about 2:30 p.m. Aug. 5 on 67th Road on charges of driving with a revoked license and dashing. He was clocked dashing 47 mph in a 25 mph zone. He was unveiled and presented a date to seem in court.
- Alissia Waters, 27, of Joliet, was cited about 7 a.m. Aug. 2 in the 6800 block of Route 83 on fees of driving with a suspended license, operating an uninsured motor car, improper window tinting and expired registration. She was unveiled and provided a day to look in court docket.
Law enforcement report facts is delivered by community police departments. Expenses are not proof of guilt. They are a file of law enforcement actions on a supplied working day, and persons charged with a criminal offense are presumed harmless until finally established guilty in court docket.
To request elimination of your identify from an arrest report, post these essential objects to [email protected]
The guidelines of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a room for welcoming community discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be clear. Use your true name, and back up your promises.
- Retain it community and suitable. Make positive your replies continue to be on matter.
- Evaluation the Patch Local community Rules.